As many of you remembered from my efforts last year, I had serious formatting issues that prevented me from publishing my first book. I eventually stopped the project and reinvented it so it would be a better seller than what I first proposed.
My partner allowed me to continue on this path and we came up with three novella-type short stories in a pocket-book package and he is almost completed with the first one, Edge of Darkness.
The other day he had me go over the preview and once I checked it off, I could set the pricing and it would be ready. But, once again there are issues. There aren’t as many, mind you, but those two problems are frustrating me and my partner. I’m convinced it has to do with KDP, not with us, though I’m certain the people there would disagree.
If the one area of concern wasn’t an integral part of the plot, I wouldn’t worry about it, but it is. The other part isn’t so much, though it kind of sets the stage for what happens in the second story.
Next week, we’re going to try to upload the book again to see if the bleeding over the margins continues. If it does, then I guess we try and get hold of KDP and see if they have a solution.